Kareena Kapoor: 'Respect our choice'

Kareena Kapoor has three films with three Khans coming up over the next five months -Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu with Imran on February 10, Agent Vinod opposite Saif on March 23 and Talaash co-starring Aamir on June 10.



Quiz her on her favourite Khan and she says, “I am a huge Aamir fan and it’s an honour doing back-to-back movies with him. Imran was the biggest reason for doing Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, he’s a cool guy who, even after seven films, still looks so natural and fresh on screen. I share amazing chemistry with both these Khans, but I know that I’ll make the best ‘jodi’ (pair) with Saif in 2012.”
Agent Vinod has taken its time coming but, she points out, it’s a big-budget action movie. “We’ve finally locked on a release date. The reactions to the first poster and promo have been overwhelming,” she smiles, adding, “Saif and I look great together, I know Agent Vinod will be the film for us." Post its release, Saif and she are supposed to announce their marriage date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis